Saturday, July 3, 2010

Secrets of a Successful Panhandler!!

Happy Independence Day everyone! Invariably, someone always loses body parts on the 4th of July. “Hey what happened to Jim Bob?” “He blew his opposable thumbs off lighting the M80 Atomic Blow.” Uncle Al said. “I know he is going to be pissed because he just signed up for unlimited texting.” Try to have a safe holiday!

But before you rush off let me tell you about an incredible offer available. Dickey Bill Wagner is teaching you all the secrets in his two day intensive workshop; Secrets of a successful panhandler. As a former Banker, Dickey Bill Wagner asked for money everyday. Now he is taking those skills to the streets.

At the workshop you will learn:
• How to apply the rule- Location Location Location
• The power words you MUST misspell to create cash flow
• Never park your Lexus on the same corner you hold your sign

For just a few dollars more you can receive the gold membership, which includes a starter kit (sharpee and piece of cardboard) and a copy of my bestselling book Who Smells like Cheese? Wait there is more! We will offer a door prize for a complete makeover and a complimentary audit of the class Profit through powerful presentation, the art of looking pitiful.

Testimonial: Chik Fil A Cow Sign Holder and former CEO Washington Mutual Bank
After attending Dickey Bill’s Workshop, I saw profits my next day on the corner. It was my professionalism in panhandling that got me the Chik Fil A gig. Thanks Dickey Bill you changed my life.

You are welcome! And so are you. If you’re still reading this and you need a career, then let me help you jump start your earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment