Saturday, February 6, 2010

When the Saints come marchin' in...

It is Mardis Gras season in New Orleans. Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulette! Especially this year when the Saints defeat the Colts tommorow. The party will be more than the usual madness and decadence. There will be an optimistic vibration resonating strongly with the celebration, the Big Easy way.

I think I should invest in some Superbowl Champion Beads with the Saints logo all over them, then take a road trip to New Orleans! Hoo yeah cher! The party will be off the hook. Millions of people will cram into the French Quarter to watch parades, drink excessively and reveal body parts usually left to imagination.

It brings me back to my first Mardis Gras celebration in the Big Easy. Along time ago when I was fourteen years old. I hitched a ride with a couple, ten years older than myself, but we hung out allot. My parents didn't have I clue I was there because they would not have let me go.

Someone threw me a beer from a balcony on Bourbon Street and the party began in earnest. I learned quickly that I could exchange beads for women exposing their titties. 'Wow' I remembered thinking 'I wish everyday could be Fat Tuesday'. I got really competent negotiating women to flash me for the sheer excitement of being naughty. I had run out of beads in about ten minutes.

"Show me your tits." "No" came an immediate reply. I asked her "If we were in a serious relationship you would show me, wouldn't you?" She thought for a moment then smiled and said "Of course." "I love you." I said back to her. She grinned big and pulled both breasts out and rubbed them on me. I had reached a new level in my life and there was no turning back.

Yes the Mardis Gras celebration is all about the good natured drunken nakedness for me. Yes I have earned allot of beads just to give them back. This year...when the Saints come marching in, oh Lord I want to be in that number. Who Dat? You know who it is. It is the New Orleans Saints and they are number one this year, GEAUX SAINTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment